Five Tips That Can Transform Your Health
Taking control of your health is a step which can benefit EVERYONE. In the beginning of the year I took an initiative to take better care of myself and with these five tips you can reach a point where you've never felt better.
- Exercising five days a week. I never in my life thought that I would regularly workout but I credit working out five times a week with truly keeping my spirits up. Exercising releases endorphins which is a hormone that your brain releases that helps your body and mind feel great.
- Getting 8 hours of sleep. I was the worst person ever when it came to getting enough sleep. I would go to sleep super late and would wake up with no energy and no will to get anything done. Regularly getting 8 hours of sleep has kept me energized and also in a better mood overall.
- Washing your face EVERY night. This might seem like a given but when you think about it, there are nights where you might be drunk or just really tired and you think "oh what the heck, I'm going to sleep.". Nowadays I'd literally have to be unconscious in order to go to bed without washing my face ESPECIALLY if you wear makeup. That one night when you skip washing your face will make a difference, trust me.
- Letting your skin breathe. If it's your day off and you have nothing truly important to do, skip the beat! You do not need to wear makeup every single day, it is important to let that skin breathe. Also, you lose that dependency of feeling like you need to wear makeup which not only saves time, it helps you feel better about yourself.
- Drinking Water/Give up soft drinks. Up until the beginning of this year I would literally despise the taste of water, so I wouldn't drink it. As a part of a resolution I would force myself to drink it and in the process began to not only like the taste but crave it as well. I gave up on soft drinks and can see a difference in skin, nail and hair texture. Water is the best "beauty" product you can give yourself.
Try out the five tips mentioned above and let me know what difference you see in yourself!